Previously he was a commercial director at several international media companies: MTG, Chello Central Europe, AT Media.
For 10 years he has been working together with Gabriella Illés, their joint production agency has realised large-scale blockbusters such as The Game Creator and Dream Traveller, which they brought to national success, nurturing their own ideas.
Moreover, they also import travelling shows and develop experiences.
Alongside their travelling exhibition The Champion, their latest self-developed Paw Patrol exhibition will debut all over Europe at the end of this year.
György's focus revolves around the evolution of technology and, besides the traditional analogue industries of exhibitions, musicals and films, he has long sought opportunities to continue to tell stories but this time with digital technology, exploiting its exponential potential.
Finally, we decided to adopt virtual reality, which we have used to create the largest VR amusement park in Central Europe, at nearly 2000 square metres. Besides the best international experiences, we also offer our own ones, which we, besides the Hungarian market, intend to sell to museums and science centres internationally, tailored to each institution’s own needs.
- The Champion2017All the elements of this interactive exhibition – which applies the latest technologies, unique perspectives and is interspersed with stunning visuals and quiz games- were developed in Hungary, but it is a unique sports-experience expo also at an international level. The 1500 m2 exhibition featured dozens of sports games and tests at more than 50 game stations, acquainting visitors with thousands of interesting facts about sports, from its history and the nuts and bolts of becoming a champion to the greatest achievements. Visitors could test their abilities in 10 sports at 9 ultra-modern game stations to see which sport they could be champion of.
- Goooal!2016The Goooal! exhibition is the largest football exhibition, which has already captivated audiences in Moscow and Istanbul. Football relics, jerseys and props, original cups, balls and other items presenting the history of football awaited the public on 1,500 square metres. Fans were also able to learn more about the most famous footballers’ lives, with 90 of the greatest players of all time on display. Available relics of the Golden Team were added to the Hungarian exhibition with the help of the Puskás Institute.
- Living Dinosaurs2016People have always been intrigued by the lives of dinosaurs, but the Jurassic Park films increased this interest in the long-extinct giants even more. We invited dinosaur fans on a special, unforgettable journey back in time through an exhibition presenting life-like and life-size moving dinosaurs at Millenáris.
- Gateway to Space2016Thanks to NASA’s Space and Rocket Center, the exhibition could showcase the most important stages of humanity’s galactic adventure in a unique and unprecedented way. At the exhibition presenting the most interesting artefacts of space exploration, visitors could not only get acquainted with the space shuttle, rockets and capsules up close, but could also learn about the history and future of space exploration.
- Future Park2018The Future Park exhibition aimed to provide the opportunity for people to create together, and to become more creative in their everyday lives by experiencing this. The interactive experience centre, conceived by Japanese experts, led visitors into a magical world, offering them the inspiring experience of creation. Children and adults alike were able to experience how free thinking and teamwork can foster creativity and how they can benefit from this in their daily lives.
- Avatar2019Among other things, visitors could get an insight into the space travel and scientific achievements in the Alpha Centauri solar system that made the discovery of Pandora possible. They were able to meet the natives of Pandora through interactive activities, and they could talk with the Na’vis, humanoid beings over 270 centimetres tall, about their culture, language and music. They could admire the beauty of Pandora’s jewel-like plants and animals being able to emit light from within, and could learn how to use the AMP mobile armour suit.
- The Art of Banksy: Without Limits2020The aim of the exhibition was to give as comprehensive a view of Banksy’s artistic activities as possible. The exhibition did not follow the traditional chronological narrative, but rather presented Banksy's main themes. The first section exhibited the attitude of a rebel boy with punk roots towards the British power establishment. Moving on to 'the bay of the animals', one could see Banksy's favourite and recurring anthropomorphised animal figures. This was followed by providing an insight into his anti-war mission, as well as his sarcastic works reflecting our consumer society, not without some black humour.
- VR Amusement Park2019The VR Amusement Park aims to provide the highest quality user experience using the most advanced technology available today, virtual reality. Besides, it also aims to somehow fill the void of the lacking amusement park scene in the capital with the theme park of the future. It offers unforgettable entertainment to children, parents, couples, groups of friends and even co-workers coming for a company team-building event. As result of research all over the world, unique experiences and games can be found here, in addition to hyperreality experiences with 4D elements developed in-house. Both the interior design and the overall design of the park contribute to a special experience, so that visitors won’t only feel as if they are in a virtual space, but also as if they are travelling through time.
- Toxikoma2021The book on which the film is based recounts the hardest years of the life of a young man who moved from the countryside to the capital, a period of a drug-fuelled fall that lasted many years. Having moved to Budapest, Győző worked as a waiter, a graphic designer and a game designer; he even ventured into the world of actors despite not having studied acting. He gets caught up in a wild, seemingly eternal heroin spiral, where everything around him falls apart: family, job, future; but he finally plucks up the courage to go to rehab. This is where he meets the renowned psychiatrist, Dr. Csernus. The film is essentially about the ego battle between the two dominant men in a psychiatric hospital. Both go their separate ways and learn something from the other that will change their own lives for the better. Győző and Csernus fight each other, but at some point they both have to come to the realisation that they can only progress together, and that there is something that only the other can help them with.
- Game Creator2014The "traditional" fairy-tale heroes, the princess, the three-headed dragon, the piglet and Thumbelina in the fairy-tale world are afraid of being forgotten, as they don't have superlasers, can't level up at the click of a button, and are not like their modern counterparts. Therefore, they decide to turn to a famous video game designer so that he could make a video game out of them, because then they might be popular again. They also ask a little boy, Peter for help, who knows everything about video games, and together they set off to meet the Game Creator; however, they encounter unexpected obstacles along the way.
- Dream Traveller2017Dream Traveller is set in a world where nobody sleeps anymore, therefore no one ever dreams. People work 24 hours a day, children spend almost all day at school, only going home to do their homework. Every aspect of life is controlled by artificial intelligence, and even blinking is considered a crime against productivity. However, the protagonist of the story, Tomi, a 10-year-old little boy, goes on a fight to save the dreamworld with the help of a dream lamb.